Practice Focus.Bob Connors focuses his practice in the areas of real estate law, representing clients ranging from sellers and buyers of single family homes to large commercial owners and developers.
A sampling of representation includes:
- Bentley University in the permitting of its North Campus.
- Brandeis University in the permitting of a number of buildings on its campus including the Rose Art Museum, the Sharpiro Science Center, the Heller School for Social Policy and the Mandel Center for Humanities.
- Hobbs Brook Management in the rezoning of a large portion of its Office Park, and permitting of the North American headquarters of Dassault Systemes Americas Corp. and Vistaprint.
- The Davis Marcus Company in the rezoning of the former GTE land, and the permitting of the new headquarters of National Grid.
- Northland Investment Corporation in the rezoning and permitting of The Merc at Moody & Main in the center of Waltham for a large retail and residential Development.
- The Lincoln Property Company in the permitting of a 264 unit residential Development on the Charles River.
- Boulder Capital in the rezoning of the former Waltham Hospital (now Children’s Hospital of Boston) and the permitting of the Longview Apartments, and the permitting of Cronin’s Landing a large mixed retail/residential development on the Charles River.
- The Archdiocese of Boston in the permitting of the Chapter 40B development of St. Mary’s Senior Housing.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts – 1971;
U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts – 1975;
U.S. Court of Appeals – 1985;
U.S. Supreme Court – 1983;